The components of Rene’s herbal formula interact together synergistically to help the body to detoxify and balance itself in a totally natural way. Throughout the past decades much valuable information has been collated from research and use which suggests that this herbal supplement may help many people to:
1. Prevent the buildup of excess fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney and liver.
2. Regulate cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
3. Destroy parasites in the digestive system and throughout the body.
4. Counteract the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning.
5. Strengthen and tighten muscles, organs and tissues.
6. Make bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible.
7. Nourish and stimulate the brain and nervous system.
8. Promote the absorption of fluids in the tissues.
9. Remove toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
10. Neutralize acids, absorb toxins in the bowel, and eliminates both.
11. Clear the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
12. Relieve the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble, substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
13. Assist the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath, a white fatty material that encloses nerve fibers.
14. Reduce, perhaps eliminate, heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
15. Improve the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
16. Purify the blood.
17. Increase red cell production, and keep them from rupturing.
18. Increase the body’s ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissue cells.
19. Maintain the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated: in this way, cells are nourished with nutrients and are also cleansed.
20. Convert calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Regulate the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
21. Protect against radiation and X-rays.
22. Relieve pain, increase the appetite, and provide more energy along with a sense of well being.
23. Speed up wound healing by regeneration the damaged area.Increase the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
24. Protect the cells against free radicals.
25. Protect against toxins entering the brain